Thursday, December 25, 2008

A new business opportunity, free wireless network

I guess that everyone knows what is a wireless network, so the business opportunity that I have found is very simple. Give free internet wireless access for users. I know that you will ask me how would you get your money back, it`s very simple, by selling ad space.


Let’s say that I use your network and get online using a browser. When I open the browser for 10 or 15 seconds it displays me ads or commercials, and then after that I can navigate for free. From the user it doesn`t imply any cost and you will get your profits by selling ad space. It`s a win-win situation.


You will be paid more for displaying ads if you have a precise target. Let’s say that you will install a network in a university campus. In this case your users will be mainly students. Many companies want to have young people as their clients so their ads will be better targeted and you can charge them more money.

Good luck!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Small Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP